CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help.

Views: 1,612
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 959,426

Re: help.

Wow, I've been reading all your posts and you sound so much like myself when my Acne was at it's worst. It's virtually almost impossible to visualise yourself ever getting clear skin and the thought leaves you in total utter despair. Of coarse, God is the first one you want to be angry at. People say everything happens for a reason but you ask yourself WHY IN THE HELL IS THIS NECESSARY??!! Acne is very much a curable disease. Because of the 100's of factors causing Acne it's hard to find what it acually causing it. It's hard to know what to do when people are throwing all kinds of advice at you, each contradicting each other and making the whole thing seem even more complex then it ought to be. I would like to think that I myself have tried and tested virtually everthing out there, but there's always something new. You say you had some positive results doing an apple cleanse. I have eaten only apples and water for 3 days with no results so I imagine your situation has to be somewhat less complicated than my own; though everyone is different. If your skin can clean up on a simple apple cleanse then it's quite possible that food is the factor here. I know you said you've tried diets with no results;, but, I would truly be surprised if the paleo diet did not work for you. Have you ever tried going without grains for a few days? Did you know that before humans introduced grains in there diet acne was not even known? Studies on hunter gathers around the world who live a grain free diet have not one single case of acne or even a minuscule blemish? A small group of Eskimos who only 50 years or so ago were introduced a western diet; before then they did not have any cases of acne or disease for that matter and almost instantly there was cases of acne in eskimo teenages when the western diet was introduced to them. Grains, dairy, legumes were never part of their diet or hunter gatherers. I so VERY STRONGLY recommend you try the paleo diet. If you can spare $20, go and download the dietary cure for acne ebook off
http://www.thepaleodiet.com

this explains in scientific detail exactly why you get acne from eating grains etc. and how much diet influences hormones, insulin which all causes acne. This is not an ebook that tells you to do cleanses or ridiculus protocols. If that does not help then you probably have a permeable gastro-intestinal tract. There is to many possiblities for me to speculate on what might be the cause for you. The paleo diet is a diet you stick with for life, and even if that doesn't help your ance (which I would be surprised if it didn't), at least you know that diet is not the cause of acne because it is literally the diet that is exactly in compliance with what our genes have adapted to eat. Best of luck my friend and you will see brighter days I asure you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.392 sec, (2)