CureZone   Log On   Join
For the bleeding and cleansing

fran74 Views: 1,374
Published: 15 years ago

For the bleeding and cleansing

Hi again. I went to a natural food store and spoke with a trained herbalist about my bleeding and was advised to use Red Raspberry Leaf tea. He gave me a copy of what the herb will do.... here are some of the statements....."strengthens the walls of the uterus and female reproductive organs.....it deacreases profuse menstral flow...helps relieve painful menstration and regulates the flow...it is a preventative for hemorrhaging durring labor" So in a nutshell, for those of you concerned with excessive bleeding once it is out this may help you. I will give an update.
Also, while I was there, I explained what happened to me and if I wasn't nursing my 5 month old there were other things I could take to level out my hormones. ( yarrow, dong gui, ginseng, shepherds purse leaf ) But he also said these are things that should be done with consultation and follow up with a herbalist.
For fatigue I purchased vitamin B complex and I also got some viatimin C because of the amount of blood loss I have experienced.
Some have asked about cleansing the hormones out. I beleive that green tea will help with this. I would say drinking it hot is the best. That and lots of water and atleast 500mg of vitamin C ( it helps flush yuckies out too!)
God bless you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)