CureZone   Log On   Join
THE CURE FOR ACNE

Views: 24,990
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 9,539

THE CURE FOR ACNE

I JUST WANT TO SAY FIRST OF ALL THAT IT'S TRUE THAT YOU WILL HAVE CLEARER SKIN BY NOT DRINKING COFFEE, BUT I ALSO WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT, THAT WILL NOT BE A MIRCLE SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE.OK? THE REASON FOR THIS IS SIMPLE, EACH PERSON IS VERY DIFFERANT AND THERE BODY WILL HAVE CERTAIN DIFFERANCES AND TOLERANCES TO TO EVERYTHING. AS FOR COFFEE, PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS! THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH I'VE STUDIED AND RESEARCH FOR YEARS, SO IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND REALLY WON'T CLEAR SKIN THAN NEVER NEVER DRINK COFFEE! WILL THAT CURE YOU IT MIGHT, BUT PROBABLY NOT.YOU MAY THINK THATS CRAZY, BUT BELEIVE ME IT'S NOT COFFEE DOES CONTRIBUTE TO ACNE, AS WELL AS MANY OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS. TO GIVE YOU A BREIF UNDERSTANDING, IT RAISES CORTISOL LEVELS IN YOU BLOOD AND TO MUCH CORTISOL WILL CAUSE Acne AND LOTS OF WORST THINGS AS WELL. THAT A FACT! IT'S JUST A HABIT, SO JUST REPLACE IT. I RECOMEND NON CAFFINATED GREEN TEA INSTEAD. GREEN TEA IS SO BENIFITAL AND IT WORKS JUST AS WELL FOR ENERGY AS COFFEE ONCE YOU GET USE TO IT. IF YOU WANT CLEAR SKIN REMAMBER THIS: NO COFFEE, NO CAFFIENE, NO SUGAR, NO COKES, LOW FAT DIET, LOW CARBS, HIGH PROTIEN, LOTS & LOTS OF WATER (THATS THE BIGEST THING) AND A LEAST 30 MIN OF EXERCISE THREE TIMES A WEEK. FOLLOW THIS AND IN JUST ONE MONTH YOUR SKIN WILL BE CLEAR, AS WELL AS YOU FEELING BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE. PROMISE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.953 sec, (1)