CureZone   Log On   Join
Getting mine out Thursday...

Iggie11 Views: 1,232
Published: 15 years ago

Getting mine out Thursday...

I stumbled on this forum when I started doing an internet search for "Mirena bloating." For the past couple of months, I've been looking like I'm about 5 months pregnant. Add in the constant bloated feeling, 2-week-long periods, irritability, weight gain, etc. I thought maybe it was my IUD. I've had it for about 2 1/2 years now, but after reading the posts here and comparing others' experiences with mine--I'm getting it out!!! I can't wait until later this week. I hope my experience with getting my body back to some semblance of normalicy is as good as some of all of your experiences. So glad I've found this board!! I've talked to my doctor about my symptoms and all I got was dismissiveness. When I called to make this appointment, I said I needed to get an annual pelvic exam (I'm over by about two months), and to get my IUD taken out. The receptionist said she didn't know whether the IUD could be taken out then or not, but maybe. I'm thinking "What's the big deal?? Why not??" Has anyone been put off like this? ...like for some reason they "can't"? Does it take a long time or something? I hope to post a "new me" message Friday!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)