CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where to buy horopito oil

gilda Views: 15,929
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 955,189

Re: where to buy horopito oil

I'm still trying to give up sugar; hence, my problem with candida. I'm finding carrot juice and agave reasonable substitutes when I get the Sugar craving. I've definitely cut down, but still have a way to go. And I still eat fruit, telling myself it's good for me on other levels. Fruit is especially hard to cut down on during the summer when there are so many delicious ones out there.
The only other thing that made a big difference will be a surprise to all...it's "bikini zone", made to eradicate those bacteria bumps that appear when one shaves the the bikini area. It worked so well on the the bumps, I figured it might work on Acne as Acne is also bacteria. And it did! Helped much more than any topical Acne medication I used.

Please do let me know how it works for you...wouldn't it be amazing to find a simple answer to such a horrible problem? It worked for me and I'm curious to know if I'm unusual or if I actually hit on something beneficial for everyone. Acne has been a confounding mystery it's a shame we can go to the moon, yet still not have a clue about the real cause of acne!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)