CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Report to the FDA. Let's get together.

heater5000 Views: 1,418
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 955,106

Re: Report to the FDA. Let's get together.

Hi Jincam,

So glad you found the site. The sooner you get it out the better. Sounds like you have Mirena side effects. Just a warning, they may try to talk you into keeping it but listen to your gut. There is a website you can go to and print out side effects just for your records and maybe you can bring it with just in case the doc gives you a hard time.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001706.html
I had the same thing happening with exhaustion and major rage. My head felt fuzzy all the time, I couldn't concentrate, I had memory loss, numbness in hands and legs, I had pressure in my head that never let up, feeling like I wasn't myself and yes I felt like I was going crazy not to mention all the horrible bleeding which is why I had it put in in the first place ahhhhhhh. I think what was hardest for me was having just given birth to twins, I couldn't tell if I just had some postpartum Depression with sleep deprivation or if it was Mirena. The doc was so insistent that Mirena didn't cause any hormone problems since it was local to the cervix that I was getting panicked that I was stuck in some downward health spiral. I have had it out now for a couple weeks and wouldn't you know most of my symptoms are gone. This is how I know 100% the Mirena was causing all that garbage to happen. So glad you found out the truth about what this can do to some of us. Please let me know how you make out. I wish you well friend! Take care!:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.595 sec, (1)