CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help with weird detox symptom

pb3046 Views: 1,310
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 954,534

Re: Need help with weird detox symptom

Thanks to all, especially for the Vitamin C recommendation. I have not been taking Vitamin C because only a little bit gives me gas, and also because of all the screams from the alkaline camp. But as I sit here typing this, I am going ahead and doing a Vitamin C flush, and get this out of me once and for all. I have a ton of Vitamin C, being an advocate of it for years, but it is calcium ascorbate, and I tried added baking soda to my first drink, but it was so nasty I poured it out and started over with just the calcium ascorbate and stevia. Much better. Have to adapt.

You know, we always teach what we need to learn. I recommended a Vitamin C flush on another forum for an emergency just a few days ago. Have not recommended one for several years now. Funny how the universe works.

Wombat, as I read your post, I was just making ginger tea. I have several other of the ingredients for the tea that you recommend and have now added those. I actually have fresh burdock which I will use for stir fry later. But next trip to the HFS I will look for your tea. I will start on the tea after my Vitamin C.

I already do plenty of salt and water, but in this case, just needed something more. I am so happy to see detox symptoms, that I am seeing results from the iodine. I am so looking forward to kicking butt of the same toxins that formerly kicked mine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)