CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help with weird detox symptom

molly bloom Views: 1,349
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 954,467

Re: Need help with weird detox symptom

I had that too! For me it was my right leg, knee to ankle. I would finish work and my whole ankle would be swollen the size of my calf. I also used to have this before I started the natural stuff.

I was eating tons of watermelon, salt loading, the whole nine yards. And yet, my ankle was like this every evening. And some pesky vericose veins seem to be popping up in that leg too. They got painful!

I actually cut back from 50 mg to 12.5 every other day for awhile. I went to a Japenese acupuncturist the other day (which is a story all by itself!) and she thinks the Iodine has knocked me into major menopause. She was not at all opposed to it, but while she is working on me, she doesn't want me heating up as much as I have been the last month. I mean...hot flash city. My waking temperature is almost up to 98.1 (started at 97.3, which has been my basic temperature since I was 12). I feel like a dutch oven.

She was very interested in what I was doing with both Iodine and IP6...especially the IP6.

I'm going to cut back for the next month while I'm doing the series and then decide how to proceed. I'm just pleased that I've come this far with it and will continue but don't know at what dose yet. I was doing everything, salt loading, selenium, Vit C, skin brushing...you name it. So I was mystified at this development.

Iodine is an amazing thing. It's one of the few things I've tried in the natural health arena that has made extreme and powerful changes in my body.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)