CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes disappeared?

yellowbug Views: 22,387
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 954,355

Re: Herpes disappeared?

I have no idea which test...I just told my doctor i wanted to find out if i had HSV I or II. then when i called for the results, they told me there was no trace of either in my blood...wierd. Yeah, my first outbreak, all i did was take the antiviral the doctor gave me and it went away pretty fast. i have never taken or done anything else since then, and no outbreaks!! My biggest question is if i have untraceable amounts in my blood, does this mean there is basically no chance of passing it on?? I know it may be unethical, but If I don't have to tell future partners about it since I won't infect them, I would rather not! I mean, it's been 4 years....and I know the shedding is lessened even for severe cases with time.
So should i go back and ask for the western blot test? is it much more expensive?? What will be the difference between that and the test i already had? Thanks for responding!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)