CureZone   Log On   Join
Where to go from here.

jtbcrum Views: 1,416
Published: 15 years ago

Where to go from here.

OK. I think I have done about all I can do. I have spoken to all of my doctors. No one seems to really want to listen. I truely believe that the IUD caused my Auras/focal seizures. I have not had any more seizures since two weeks after the removal of the mirena iud. So for atleast seven more months I will be on seizure medication because no doctor will listen or believe that the IUD caused it. No one cares that other women have had the same problem. I do not want to hire a lawyer because I just don't see what kind of proof I could provide. If I can't even get a doctor to get behind me on this, how could I convince anyone else. I also don't have the emotional energy to go after this thing. I guess I am at the end of the line in this. I have no other avenues to explore. I will continue on my medicine that makes me tired and stupid. I am calling the FDA directly to try and report dirctly to them the problem. Take care everyone. I'll update you.

Take care,
B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.328 sec, (1)