CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
been there done that Views: 2,168
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 953,015

Re: Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me

No, my intention in my post is not to "suggest" ANYTHING OTHER than what I actually wrote.

It has been a long time since Islam was actually explained to me (friends at work) and this approx. 14-1500 year time period amazed me (that's why I miswrote and misunderstood 400 instead of 1400, my mistake), but it would seem that approx. 400 years after the first century church, eastern culture wanted it's own separate belief from the European cultures (this is ONLY MY speculation, but I see no other justification for such a misbelief, if you know of an alternative justification, PLEASE PROVIDE IT if Islam CAN withstand exposure). There is certainly no justification for rejecting Jesus as SAVIOR or rejecting Christian scripture, the Christian belief provides an unbroken heritage that goes back to creation.

Christian scripture is OPEN AND EXPOSED to every human being on earth (believer or not, yet only correctly understood by those who have a mind to truly LIVE a Christian lifestyle of LOVE). Islamic scripture (traditionally in Arabic ONLY, may have partially changed recently) does not make itself available for challenge the way Christian scripture is challenged. It is common for Christians to be expected to defend Christian scripture, but it is in no way common for Muslims to be expected to defend or validate their scripture (how could it be, no outsider knows what their scripture contains, is this an Islamic oversight or deliberate?).

I used to work as a delivery driver in New York and had a helper who was a very decent person. We got along very well and I always bought him lunch, not out of any obligation (there was no obligation), but one day when I bought him a can of soda from a frankfurter stand towards the end of the day (as I had done DOZENS of times BEFORE), he got up the courage to finally accuse me of always trying to poison him (even though we had always very clearly been friends). I couldn't convince him otherwise, so after an hour of silence, he explained that he comes from a culture where a person's hand is CHOPPED OFF for stealing a package of bologna and the second offense means that they will be STONED TO DEATH. They are also taught (as their ISLAMIC belief) that the western cultures (European) are DEVILS. He told me this because he valued my friendship (for him, it was likely similar to a Godsend, I could understand why). I could fully understand their anger that they have always been denied a truly civilized and peaceful existence.

Thank you for elaborating on the claimed meaning of the word "Allah", but I still wouldn't use it because I don't want any misunderstanding of who I worship and I want to make absolutely sure that everyone knows of my bias (angels included).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.859 sec, (2)