CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush and constipation

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
More
rod Views: 2,081
Published: 17 years ago

Liver flush and constipation

Hi there,
Last friday I had my 2nd Liver Flush of this year, actually not as good as the first one just few small stones, after taking Chinese bitters for over a week and gold coin grass for 1.5 weeks and before bed coptis. As per many advice I had a colonic the next monday but it happens that since monday I haven't really being able to have a good BM and yesterday for instance didn't sleep well(due to toxins acumulation I guess) and the little that went out was so dry and hard.
I really don't know what else to do, I guess to be patience, as I do meditation, moderate exercise, also eat according to my dosha(Vatta-Pitta), also taking probiotics, and Chinese bitters in the day and at night Coptis. On top of that I add some enzymes with each meal, Pancreatic enzymes, hcl, pepsin. Hot water in the morning.
My plan is to keep Liver Flushing every other week, but I need my bowel to get it working by it self. I have done many colonics in the past and enemas during the las year and ahalf, and when on enemas I sleep better, feel better and in general the feeling is much better, however I don't want to be dependant on enemas for the rest of my life. Actually just after my last colonic I started taking freshly ground flaxseed early in the morning with hot water to try to avoid constipation but it didn't work at all. I know my liver is very congested, and with the chinese herbs plus the flushs I am aiming to get it under control. Also I am taking blend tablespoon of oil with the 3 omegas(3,6,9) every day, as my cholesterol was very low the last blood test I had and also adding Ghee, cuconut oil and butters to my food.

I forgot to mention, 2.5 years ago I was on a big course of antiacid for 6 months and since that moment everything has been a nightmare, thanks god I stopped taking them and send the Allopathics doctors you know where.....

Also Last year I had like 5 or 6 Liver Flush with good results but then I engaged in DMSA metal chelation following Andrews Cutler for 3 months that brought my metal levels to normal range, however my liver and kidney are struggluling now.

I know it is a lot of stuff I am going through but I am very discipline with my health now, how will you improve the BM without using enemas or colonics or laxatives. I tried sometime Triphala and worked for a little while but then didn't work any more, Please advise and sorry about the length of this email.

regards

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)