CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
been there done that Views: 2,183
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 951,321

Re: Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me

There should be no doubt that, of course, God completely understands that in YOUR personal devotion you wish not to express a division between yourself and your fellow human being (this is very Godly and admirable), yet this is better kept between yourself and The Lord, not passed along to others who will likely misunderstand, PERSONAL devotion).

We should remember that The Lord wants us to be good examples. I don't mean to impose on anyone's PERSONAL and SINCERE devotion, but the purpose of debate does often give the appearance of conflict and contention.

Sorry sans sucre.

MY personal devotion is that I will leave NO DOUBT (absolutely no doubt) that my love is for "I am who I am".

I don't know what's up with the Arab Christians, maybe it's just that the language differences are not that meaningful to them, but whoever is not Arab should be concerned about making sure that their love for The Lord (worship) is aimed directly and only at Him AND that He KNOWS this for sure (cannot in any way be mistaken).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.313 sec, (1)