CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
been there done that Views: 2,229
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 949,707

Re: Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me

I realize that no one has the specific intent to be a rebel and be contrary to God, but not wanting to call The Father ONLY by His PROPER NAME (I am who I am) when specifying The Father's identity is similar to not wanting to remain exclusive to Him in worship. No one really appreciates continuously being called "Yo", "big man", "chief", etc. by someone who already knows them (in fact, strangers don't really appreciate those names either).

We have been taught to feel comfortable calling God "in His entirety" (God all inclusive) "Jesus". A PERSONAL relationship/devotion is formed according to each individual's perspective of HOW to "love" (according to VERSES/compulsion or according to SENTIMENT in their heart and mind), but the traditional teachings in the church institutions (church BUILDINGS) have always encouraged denial of SELF (as though SELF is ALWAYS bad regardless of the individual's lifestyle or behavior/attitudes, Colossians 2:18, "...insisting on self-abasement...").

Because of this denial of SELF, a proper PERSONAL relationship (with idiosyncracies, repentance from habits, etc.) is much more of a challenge and the desire to give The Lord's exact identity full recognition is prevented by our ABILITY. SELF is very important because we (each individual) must recognize what kind of person we are (who we are, idiosyncracies, etc.) and then BE that person in order to truly be the children of "I am who I am" ("our cross" and everything we do in our lives is "who we are", Matthew 10:38 "...he who does not take up his cross..."). God extends His love to every human being, but the objective is for the individual to be worthy of His sacrifice on the cross (lest it all be for nothing).

The PRINCIPLES of God (Hebrews 5:13,"...principles of God") are universally true (they hold true in any part of reality as long as they apply in context) and it is possible that the verses/passages will have PROPER application in different situations. Since God is INTEGRAL (and we must also be united in SELF), so is scripture (if properly understood, the principles are repeated in other parts of scripture, there are NO contradictions in perfection/love).

The common teachings of Christianity (in the institutions) have always missed the exact identification (by proper name) of God because the traditional (conventional) devotion has always been merely textual (based only on separate text/verses), for there are different names for God used in scripture, but His name FOREVER (in ALL situations) is clearly stated as "I am who I am" (or would you contradict God and scripture?).

All verses are from the RSV.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)