CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
been there done that Views: 2,211
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 949,606

Re: Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods Before Me

Odd is not the word for what's going on. If a person doesn't want to fuss over every aspect of The Lord's true identity and remain true to His PROPER name specified in scripture ("I am who I am", Exodus 3:14, He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross so that we would be eligible to return to Him), then they will not be able to recieve eternal life on the final judgement day. Allah did not die on the cross, therefore, salvation is exclusive only to Jesus as SAVIOR (Muslims believe in Jesus MESSENGER of their "god", clear difference). Jesus said that "...NO ONE comes to The Father but by ME" as SAVIOR, John 14:6.

There should be no arguement about this, it will not and cannot be changed. No one died on the cross except Jesus. No one sent Jesus to earth except His Father "I am who I am".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)