CureZone   Log On   Join
How Do You Figure????

happyhorizons Views: 2,235
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 941,640

How Do You Figure????

Lemons:
Aprox. 1/2 a lemon is an ounce, so for 6 lemonades(bare minimum) it would take 3 lemons @ .50 each= $1.50 X 10=$15

The maple syrup:
There's 3 Tablespoons in 1 oz. You can get away with only using 1 TBSP in your lemonade. (this is how much I use. At first I din't but it was getting too sweet for me. Now 2 is waaay too sweet now that I'm used to only one)
16 X 3= 48 servings or 24 if you use 2 TBSP. 48/$8= .17 X 10=$1.70

The Cayene:
At whole foods I get 1.76 oz of cayene for $2.50. I really don't know how may days this lasts but it lasts for a long time. I use between and 1/8 and 1/4 tsp. At some health food stores you can buy it in bulk and get hotter stuff, like 90,000. None of the ones I buy in bottles, not even whole foods tells you how hot it is. It seems just as hot as the 90,000 I got form a health food store.

Water:
6 glasses of lemonade = 48 oz. Then you need to drink 1/2 your body weight in extra water plus the 32oz for the salt water and say 8oz for the evening tea. Say you weigh 150, you need to be drinking 75 oz of water. The total of ounces of water you need each day is about 1 gal. daily. .70 X 10=$7.00

Lemons=$15
Maple Syrup=$1.70
Cayene=$2.50 (cheaper in bulk)
Water=$7.00
Grand total for a 10 Master Cleanse=$26.20

I don't know how you figured $97

Even if you did the 12 lemonades it would only be about $52 bucks, but I have never drank that many. I have a hard enough time drinking all the water with only 6.

It's cheaper then eating regularly.

Hope this helps you.
HappyHorizons

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.202 sec, (1)