CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sciatic Nerve Pain to Miss Kitty

awebaby Views: 2,596
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 939,127

Re: Sciatic Nerve Pain to Miss Kitty

Hi Kitty

I have it extremely badly right now. It got so bad that I decided to go to a chiropractor. I've seen him 2x now. When I saw the condition of my spine in the xrays I totally understood why this is happening. Since I started seeing him my pain has gone down from about an 8 on a scale of 1 to ten 10 (constant & excruciating and completely debilitating) to about a 5. It is still awful and keeping me from being able to work but at least I am not screaming and weeping all the live long day.

I know a lot of people do not like the idea of chiropractic, but it has worked for me in the past. He doesn't crack my back but uses the latest computer technology which involves using a small instrument to move the bones back in to place gently but very precisely. The reason the sciatic nerve hurts so much is because my spine is so out of alignment, and my hips are so tilted and twisted around the wrong way that the nerve is being impinged upon by a bone.

So I hope this helps and I do think it's a good idea to get xrays to find out what is actually going on. It could be that your muscle in your back is so tight that it is sqeezing the nerves. I had that situation about 20 years ago but in my upper back.

Very best to you and hope you can get to the bottom of this and get well soon - and me too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.125 sec, (1)