CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: message for Hanna

awebaby Views: 3,868
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 841,976

Re: message for Hanna

Hi

I am right now lying in bed flat on my back - I cannot sit without extreme pain which means I cannot work since I am a designer and my work is done on the computer. I started seeing a chiropractor yesterday and he says he can help me - He took xrays and boy is my back bent out of shape - my hips are totally tilted - one leg is shorter than the othe and my spine is curving in different directions. I was so frightened by your comment that chiropractic care did not work. My new doctor uses the activator that you decsribe - I think - instead of cracking my back he uses this computerized tool that moves the bone in a specific way. I had one treatment yesterda, and it seemed to help a bit for a while, but now it is really bad.

I sure do hope he really CAN help me or I just don't know what to do - I cannot stay in bed the rest of my life. It hurts to walk- stand and sit and it also still hurts when I am lying down. My exrays showed that I do have problems in the second stage, but not any fusing yet.

the instrument he is using seems like a tiny jackhammer. Is that what the activator you described is like?

Also - what is BF&C? Maybe it could help me too.... I'm feeling somewhat desperate right now - I was in the middle of a design project when this hit me and now I am unable to get back to it- I have a deadline to meet you know?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)