CureZone   Log On   Join
LN and Grz..

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Ladylove Views: 2,369
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 942,294

LN and Grz..

..Hi. I don't know what happened, because someone wiped it off the VWT forum so fast that I never saw the exchange at all, and let me tell you, it ticks me off that *anyone* has banned- *especially* you-, Grz.

I want to affirm you. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I know what I know, and LN, you too..

You are both people whose posts I know to be insightful, extremely intelligent without being biased, and who are willing to minutely examine possible new truths or parameters. And I want you to be able to speak freely, without b-llsh-t coming back in your face(s).

You are both IMO a tremendous credit to Curezone, and to yourselves. IOW, Curezone is really lucky to have you.

I thank you, and applaud you both for your invaluable contributions.

Had I seen what was happening with you Grz, I would have stepped in, and I want you to know it..

I am posting this because doubtless many others would have supported you also, had they seen what was happening, as I would also have done had I been there to see it. It was wiped out too fast to participate, and there is a lot wrong with that.

IOW, do not feel abandoned as if no one stepped up. They probably, like me, don't have the information.

I Thank you.

Love,

Ladylove

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.766 sec, (1)