CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Itching gone--

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
ladybud Views: 1,825
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 942,632

Re: --Itching gone--

I cant' find the book, but it was from the Keep It Simple Series. When I find it I will post the info. The book was very general in that it decribed all kinds of massage. It only had a few pages about lymphatic massage - the interesting part is that it had a diagram of the lymphatic system and the lymph nodes. Well at the time I was very ill and had just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I noticed that all of the places in my body that were very painful were along the lymphatic system and especially in the node areas. That is when I did the self-massage and also paid someone to do the lymph massages for me. I did a lot of other protocols at the time because I was very ill but I have not suffered from fibromyalgia for quite a while.

I think what convinced my husband to try the drink again was the fact that I would drink it without a problem. The other result for him is that he has been able to cut back on his sugar, which is really his biggest problem.
I totally agree about the possibility of avoiding breast cancer. Those were my exact thoughts when I would wake up in the middle of the night scratching with both hands, feeling the "toxins" coming out. This is after years of doing sauna. Doing sauna has helped me tremendously and it makes me feel great. But the itching was pretty dramatic and I have never experinced the itching with the sauna.

Thank you for reminding me about skin brushing!!! I always mean to do it and I forget.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)