CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Itching gone--

LD Di Views: 1,932
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 942,632

Re: --Itching gone--

Hi, Ladybud!

Thanks for sharing yr encouraging results. Hope U keep reporting back occasionally. We all learn from the results of others posted here!

It was especially nice to hear about yr husband being willing to try again after an initial difficult experience. Do you think that yr good results encouraged him? How has he been helped besides more energy?

I found it very interesting that you had itching in the neck and breast area. I had intermittent burning sensations in these same areas as I started the alk drinks and baths. Both itching and burning are related to acidic tissues.

Perhaps by alkalising, we both have missed the bullet of breast cancer???

Here's some info from a newsletter at another site that deals with pH and health, and would seem to suggest that is so:

http://www.acid-imbalance.com/Alternative-Health-blog.html

Oct 1, 2006, Breast Cancer and the Bra

In my practice I see many woman who have survived breast cancer. For most it is their first run in with the disease, a few of them I see have had multiple occurrences. What I try and impress upon these woman is what have they learned and what are they doing differently to prevent a recurrence of the disease. Have they started an exercise program, are they eating better, taking supplements or getting a massage to destress. You have to take action to create a healthier environment for the cells of your breast.
Understanding acid-alkaline balance and how to balance your internal body is critical to preventing disease. There are simple steps you can take to lower your risk of getting breast cancer. Check your bra. Are deep marks left in your skin after you remove it? If your bra is too tight you may be limiting the circulation of the breast by pressing on the lymph vessels that are right under your skin. The breast must be able to drain to the underarms, a tight underwire bra may stop the lymph flow and create swollen or painful breasts.
If you have small to medium size breasts you may get away with wearing a tight camisole instead of a bra. If you are large breasted invest in a good bra without an underwire and take it off or wear a looser bra at home. Do not sleep in bras or other tight clothing.
Remember, exercise daily to help move your blood, drink plenty of mineralized water to help hydrate and alkalinize your body. Move your shoulders up and down, hard, a few times a day to open the lymph system. Then gently pump your underarms towards your heart 10x-3x daily to increase the lymph flow in the breasts. It is very important to teach your children about breast care, male and female. Simply pumping the underarms can prevent breast cancer. Taking a few simple steps would be a monumental step in the right direction to avoiding breast disease.

Sure hope other women catch on...there is so much breast cancer!!!

Keep seeking, applying, sharing accurate knowledge!

Keep seeking abundant life and joy!

Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.485 sec, (2)