CureZone   Log On   Join
liver flush and pancreatitis

rod Views: 2,543
Published: 17 years ago

liver flush and pancreatitis

Hi folks,

I am writting this to get some advice on what to do. On my last Liver Flush I expelled lot of white stone, well I kept on digging to find out about it and I went for some test and it happened that my enzyme levels on pancreatin, pepsin and lactase are very low even though I am taking pancreatin and pepsin on a regular basis, so I started reading on it and found out that I may probable have the cholesterol and wasting problem due to the fact that one of my conducts on pancreas or liver is obstructed preventing the bile to come out. I haven't been diagnosed yet on pancratitis as the doctor appoitment here in Canada might take 3 or 4 months but I am pretty much sure that it is because of the symptoms that I have. Actually after doing around 6 or 7 Liver Flush last year, very successful on my 7th one I had a lot of pain on my liver side and I stopped on Liver Flush until last month(almonst 6 months), also my Calcium level is also very high too and I am worry the pancreas duct can get calcify because of the blockage. I need your advice again to design a plan to unblock the ducts that are preventing the enzymes and other stuff coming out of liver and pancreas to get into the small intestine. Actually on my last liver flush I felt very ill when I took the olive oil with the grapefruit and almost I couldn't keep it on my stomach. I am juicing, taking enzymes, eating healthy however I don't know what to do if I should continue on Liver Flushing or what to do, for now just taking liver support stuff and giving my self some time to to another flush. Please help.

Thanks again,

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)