CureZone   Log On   Join
Issues of eating meat.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
ForZion Views: 2,365
Published: 14 years ago

Issues of eating meat.

Hi ML,
I just spent close to 1 1/2 hours reading the archives on hypoglycemia and was very very helped with all the info. In one of the posts you mentioned that the magnesium in ES that is taken along with every meal helps get rid of excess protein. Is this the Funny protein or the true protein that you were referring to?

I have gout and hypoglycemia. I have been taking the drink for about 3 months, meanwhile trying to reduce some acid-forming foods, meat being one of them. This is also to deal with my gout issues. The amount of meat that used to consume was about 20% of my meal, and have been cutting it down to about less than 5%. About 10 days ago I started feeling pain in the spleen point (reflexology) of my left foot, the drink made the pain went away one time but it came back. This past Wednesday out of a sudden both my hands started feeling tingly and also experienced slight dizziness. Then I remembered that I experienced the same symptoms about 3 years ago while I tried to stay away from meat. So that night for dinner I started eating more meat, and to my surprise, the pain in my spleen point and the tingling in my hands all went away that very night. I need some guidance here: Dr. Robert Young and Andreas Moritz and many more experts advice us not to eat meat, but it seems like my body can't handle it. And in reading your advice on cutting out acid-forming foods, you don't seem to include meat (what a relief :)), just refined and processed foods and hydrogenated oil and junk foods. My reasoning after reading the archives is that may be I should take lemon juice or ACV to deal with my digesion of protein, may be then my gout (uric acid) will be lessen? I know my liver is not functioning well since I also have hypoglycemia, and I learned tonight that malfunctioning liver causes inadequate secretion of digestive acids which leads to gout. I also plan to start taking ES with each meal, hence my first question above: will the undigested protein be taken care of my the magnesium? Am I on the right track? Please solve my meat issues once and for all!!!

FYI: Have also started footbath, and husband is starting a "high brix" garden.
LL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.672 sec, (2)