CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 9 months, no slowdown in hairloss! Actually it has gotten much worse...Yes I feel lost!

Views: 33,708
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 939,372

Re: 9 months, no slowdown in hairloss! Actually it has gotten much worse...Yes I feel lost!

Hi!
Thanks a lot for your very supportive reply :-)
You are a darling, but I try to survive. Nobody knows...
Yes my dear I have tried almost every herb, alkaline-living, herbs in shampoo, only bar soaps etc.,etc.
I have tested my hormones and they all came back sooo perfect.
my next step is I quitted all supplements, eating not so good since beg. of june. I know I have ridded myself from my maca, copper and so on so I am prepared for my next blood test. I hate complaining and no one knows my tragedy.
Next week I am alone and Ill call my doc. for a complete blood test. Hormones, minerals, vitamins
Be my guest to fill me inn if I should test for something more/spesific.
My work is as a stock trader so I hope you see last week was too buisy to go to anyones office,haha.

Yes supplements and alkalising has helped a lot!
Hope you agree with me that loosing 500 a day is ok from 1200 a day, but not something you can live with in the long run. Hope you dont see me as a complainer. _just wanted to fill you guyes inn with some facts.

All the best for you from Anita

Hey I am not in a position to blame Mirena for my problems!

Other than my hairloss (if they are to be accused) I am a very plesed customer!!!
Would never do it again and try to avoid my daughter from doing it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.406 sec, (1)