CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evidence that Life on Earth Developed on Sea Floor

simplify Views: 3,089
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 937,480

Re: Evidence that Life on Earth Developed on Sea Floor

Miss Thang,

The person who read my post to you misled you. Nowhere in any of my posts have I said that the Bible is a Science or history book. If you knew how to read you would have known that. Now get someone else to help you out and answer the questions I've been asking you.

(1) What was it that exploded? (2) Where did it come from? (3) What caused the explosion? (4) Why is it called the Big Bang? (5) Where did the amoeba come from? (6) What caused it to mutate? (7) Was it first male or female? (8) Did it split into one of each or two males or two females? (9) Is Pluto a planet or what? (10) Are eggs good or bad for you? (11) Do you still eat 'em? (12) When Science changes a theory does the first one still have educational value or does it become a myth? (13) Did you sit on the do-nut to take some of the pressure off your brain like I suggested?

Thirteen 'simple' questions and you can't answer a single one in your own words and all you need to do is say "Yes" or "No" to numbers 9 thru 13 (except #10, 'good' or 'bad' would suffice). And you call me dumb.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)