CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Telman? Entero-hepatic circulation?

Telman Views: 1,336
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 933,386

Re: Hey Telman? Entero-hepatic circulation?

First of all I should apologise for my poor English skills. I find it almost impossible to proof read my articles. I read a different word to that on the page so when I see recalculated I read recirculated. The word should be recirculated but I guess you already know that.

Second point is that my blog is my interpretation of the medical facts presented in a way that is useful to flushers.

But let's get to the point. Stools vary in colour depending upon your state of health, liver function and what you eat. Generally it is accepted that if you are healthy and have a good diet then stools should be a dark brown colour. I am sure that there are exceptions to the rule. If the stools are pale, loose and have poorly digested food particles in them it is an indication of poor bile flow. Although it takes some time for the bile to recover after a flush, it is only a matter of days; about 2 or 3 days.

If your stools are still pale after this period of time then I would think there is something impeding the flow of bile. This often means that liver is unable to filter the blood efficiently, you get elevated levels of waste product in the blood and this makes you feel tired and washed out.

The liver will make bile throughout the day and when the biliary system is full any excess bile just leaks out into the digestive system. The gallbladder concentrates the bile and acts as a storage tank. You can't really make more bile but you can increase the circulation by eating foods like, apples, beets, and radish. Just a very good regular diet with plenty of quality fresh produce.

I suffered from pale stools and not feeling right. I continued flushing on a regular basis, sometimes my stools would go pale and other times they would be dark after the flush. In time there were less occasions when they were pale and now I feel good most of the time. It wasn't until about flush number twelve that cleared the main blockage. Even this year I had an episode when my stools became pale and I didn't feel right, I flushed and everything returned to normal.

Two or three flushes isn't enough to know whether the therapy is working so keep flushing on a routine basis. Give the therapy a chance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)