CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something to treat acne please...

twinkie26 Views: 1,639
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 931,018

Re: Something to treat acne please...

The only way to really heal your Acne is to cleanse and heal your body from the inside out. You have Acne b/c your body is overloaded with toxins, bacteria, fungus, yeast and your organs cannot handle all the overload so they are using the skin to eliminate what they cannot bare. I suffered from Acne as well for several years and went through the same thing as you...grocery store cleaners, herbal cleansers, herbal pills for acne, Proactive, exposed, zenmed, acnease, clean and clear...the list goes on and on. I'm sure you have tried more stuff then I have since you had it since you were 11 and I only suffered for 2 1/2 years.

I only started to heal and get better when I started to cleanse my body. The food and things you put into your body DO affect your skin. I'm sure you have heard differently...if you have then whoever has told you that is wrong. Especially doctors who are only trying to make money and sell you medications. Anything unnatural that you put into your body is toxic...such as Accutane. It only adds to the chemical overload.

You must first and foremost cleans your colon. You can do this in several ways. There are forums here at curezone that will help you. I bought the Dr. Natura 3 month colon and parasite cleanse. That improved my skin a lot. Not completely but a lot. I also had a colonic done. You can look for alternative therapy docs on the internet in your area to find one. colonic is when they flush out your colon with water. I felt great afterward and it helped to heal up some acne I had at the time. There are many detox books you can read...you can find them at your local book store or at the library and there are many forums here that can help with that. I would suggest looking at the oil pulling forum, Colon Cleanse forum and the Liver Flush Forum . The one book that helped me more then anything else is a detox book specifically designed for people with acne. I hesitate to mention it as I have been accused of trying to promote the book but I am going to anyway. Just so you know ahead of time...I did not write this book and I do not sell it or gain anything from it monetarily. It is called Acne no More and you can get it at acnenomore.com. It's about $40 I think, it's been about 2 years since I bought it. It's about 200 pages of nothing but info on your acne, how it's formed and how you can heal your body naturally and holistically and get rid of your acne. It targets every aspect of your life and explains how everything from food to stress and exercise can affect your skin. The skin care section is fantastic. This book outlines a 2 month day-by-day detox program to cleanse your body and heal it. It was only after 6 weeks on this detox that I began to see my beautiful skin again and people started to comment on how good I looked. This book was such a blessing for me.

I won't lie to you, whether you use this book or formulate your own detox regimen from other info sources it is going to be a battle. You will have to change many things about your lifestyle and diet. It was hard for me at first but I really saw the results I was looking for. Curezone has helped me immensely...everyone here. I am an avid oil-puller and pull every morning and evening. I will for the rest of my life. I also take bee pollen now which I believe has had a huge effect on my skin. I hated having acne but I really have learned so much from it and I believe I will be better for it. I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (2)