Re: I Love My IUD.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
raynelover Views: 5,340
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 929,363

Re: I Love My IUD.

I can appreciate the fact that you haven't noticed any side effects and are happy with the IUD's performance. As a mother of 3 who loves children but is not ready for the 4th I've been extremely happy to not be constantly worrying about BC and the possibility of getting pregnant. Unfortunately, I have experienced several side effects to the point that I'm miserable. I'm a very invovled/active mother who enjoys the outdoors and a wide variety of physical activities that I no longer am capable of doing. I'm not a person who tries to find a problem or medicate the slightest twing of pain. I've been through 3 completely natural child births without medication. In the last 4 months I have complained to my husband (dear soul) about the worst headache of my life, leg pain almost every night that keeps me awake, no sex drive, weight gain of 15 to 20 lbs.(naturally thin), feeling like I'am about 50 years older than I actually am or like I've been hit by a Mack truck, being a personal labeled as having the patience of a saint to being irritated by being asked too many questions, and so on. I too would reccommend the IUD to a friend with the warning of my personal experience. As much as I appreciate the benefit that my IUD has brought me I don't feel it equals what it has taken from me. I'm not the person my children deserve as a mother or that my husband deserves as a wife. I can't gone on like this being the "Mirene Monster" that I'am. I have an appointment to have it removed. I feel you are completely out of line saying that you think the symptoms spoken of are "psycholgical" If it weren't impossible I would swaer that you were a man with that attitude. Some people are just ignorant and they aren't afraid to show it, like you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)