CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: **Fasters Workout Challenge!!** Come one, Come all

Carby21 Views: 1,500
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 928,631

Re: **Fasters Workout Challenge!!** Come one, Come all

It was 6am crazy lady!!  And a weekend! everyone is sleeping  But anyhow, I woke up at 7:30 ish and worked out around 8a for 25 minutes (half workout, half stretch). It was nice to get moving again, but I didn't break a sweat. I took it easy and mostly did muscle work (crunches and the like). I felt amazingly more flexible and didn't ache as much when I stretched, but in other areas, I felt aches. It was strange to feel this way, though, especially after weeks of no activity. I remember doing the side stretch and how good it felt. I could actually feel the muscle stretching out and getting longer. It was also easier to move around due to the weight loss, but you know what? I had to use a towel and a sheet on the carpet b/c my bones made it uncomfortable to lay down w/o it. That's strange. I never had "bone" issues, but now that my fat is disappearing, I had to have extra padding hehe. I'm definitely not skinny though, so don't worry

So anyhow, get off your bum and workout! It could be just a stroll around the block or dancing to music for 15 mintues then stretching for 5, anything you want, and at your own pace. Heck, you could even clean the house today at a rigorous pace and call it a workout Or chase around your kids. But don't cheat, make it RIGOROUS! Motivated yet? I hope so. Let's do this!! 1 down, 6 to go

Day 1 Points: 1 (Six pack abs, Slim n Limber=24 minutes)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.516 sec, (1)