CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 21 of 40 day Water Fast

seekingslenderself Views: 16,749
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 928,266

Re: Day 21 of 40 day Water Fast

I am a newbie at water fasting.  I jumped in head first.  I have read if you make it to 21 one days you will reap benefits.  If you go over, then will achieve the best results.  I am not sure how many days you can really go.  That is a very good question. 

I am doing a 35 day water fast.  Tomorrow will be my first week into the fast.  I feel motivated by God.  He is keeping me full with his spirit.  I feel so good.  My husband said I have not screamed as much.  Yell  I have to admit I was feeling depressed and angry before the fast.  Now I feel I truly have inner peace.  I feel calm, relaxed, and motivated.  My weight is gradually being lifted off.  God heard my prayer to lose weight.  He led me to this and he is taking me all the way.  

I am so tired of being overweight.  Since I have lost some weight I am no longer considered obese.  I will never allow myself to fall in such state of health and mental being ever again!  I want to be healthy.  I want to feel confident with who I am.  

Hey.  A new friend of my that is currently fasting and actively posting is starting a fasting exercise challenge thread.  Keep logging on and you will find the support you need.  You can do it.  I would like for you to keep me posted with yoru progress.

My stats:

25/f 5'5"

3/21 full term pregnancy weight- 240lbs

4/16 post partum weight- 220lbs

5/17 unknown...pigged out

6/27 the day I decided to change 214lbs

7/21 day 1 of fast weight- 205

7/27 weight 188 

My goal is to get to the 130s!

By New Years!!! 

OR SOONER!! 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)