CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

Carby21 Views: 1,859
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 927,619

Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

Hey,

Where are you? I need support :( I think I miss food. I'm drinking the green/orange tea and it's helping, but I miss so much the social aspect of food. Like weekends out shopping, or at the movies, and having lunch. Or a big breakfast on a lazy weekend watching the news with my husband :( Oh well, I'm not stopping though >:) Just I feel incomplete sometimes..

Anywho, I want us to be workout buddies. You said you were interested right? Well if so, we could choose a program, doesn't have to be the same, and plan how many days a week. For each day we work out, we get 1 point. If we feel horrible b/c of detoxing and can't/don't exercise then it's .5pt. At the end of the week, the one with the most points gets to reward herself. So, if we agree to workout 7 days a week, then it's 7 points to get the reward. What do you think?

Also, we'll post our beginning and weekly stats here (weight, inches, intensity level etc).

I just think that b/c we both have similar goals and have energy to workout, we should do it. I know that for me, I'm getting smaller, but I wanna get "tighter". I'm jiggly esp. in the stomach area where most of my fat is, and I wanna get rid of it. Also, I have weekly weight loss goals to meet, and I'm not meeting them. So I need to increase my energy needs to burn more fat and tone. Exercise is also good for detoxing.

So what are we waiting for? I wanna start officially tomorrow, but tonight I'll do a short workout (10 min) to gauge my fitness level.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)