Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
momfor2manykids Views: 16,599
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 928,101

Re: Day 21 of 40 day Water Fast

Oh....
I didn't mind doing the coffee enema, it was the stuff that came out that was yuck.
As far as the board, it is comfortable, but I find it hard to sneak into the bathroom to actually get it done. My kids always want to know....What are you doing in there?
My husband love the results of the fast, but sometimes I think he thinks I a little strange. LOL

Funny....

This is not my first fast, but my second. The first was a juice fast of 27 days and I lost 40 pounds and then I gained it all back. Most due to eating habits, but also taking many anti-depressants really packed the weight on. No more anti-depressants for me. I'm done.

It is good to hear about your fast. Keep me posted on your progress. I will look into the reference you have suggested. I probably should start preparing now for the future.

I also think that you are wise considering the 10 day fast for your body mass. I had and still have a lot of fat reserves for a 40 day fast. I don't think it would be a good idea for you, especially if you metabolism is fast.

Happy fasting....Keep it touch.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)