CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 21 of 40 day Water Fast

Naturalist Views: 16,896
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 928,046

Re: Day 21 of 40 day Water Fast

Thank you for sharing. Ketosis is something that concerns me. I do not have any body fat to burn or perhaps next to none. I have fasted for years and every fall I fast for 10 days or more. Last year was a 21 day MC. I find the Master-Cleanse easy, but I have difficulty with water fasting. This year I will be doing a 10 day water fast.

I have eaten vegetarian/vegan/macrobiotics, which caused me to have many health problems. I now eat according to The Weston A. Price Foundation (Nourishing Traditions) and The Maker's Diet. (I filter Nourishing Traditions through The Maker's Diet.)They share many of the same principles. And of course I will always juice. My health has improved greatly. Perhaps you would enjoy this way of eating.
It is not fad dieting and it is balanced.

Sally Fallon/Mary Enig wrote the book "Eat Fat Lose Fat" and "Nourishing Traditions."

You have had many health improvements since beginning your fast and I know from experience that as you continue to fast that your health will improve even more.

Is this the first time you have fasted? Also, are you saying that you don't like coffee enemas or is it that you don't like doing them on a colema board? I do a coffee enema weekly, but I don't have a board. I always thought I would like to have one though.

I think you are awesome for taking care of a large family and fasting at the same time. I like peace and quiet when I do a long fast.

Thanks again for sharing your fasting experiences. I look forward to future postings.

P.S. I do not think you have 2 many children. I think you are blessed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)