Hulda Clark Cleanses

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
carby21 Views: 1,840
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 927,359

Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

Aww you're so sweet. Thanks! How do you write in colors and put those cute smileys? Anyhow, yea, isn't it interesting how time flies? And what you said yesterday about the food being there when you're done, is so true. I actually say the same thing and thought about it today. But you know..I have a confession: I don't know how Im gonna get over stress eating. Today at work, I just didn't wanna be there and I don't like my job. Usually I make the best of it, and have a relatively good day. But a few things have happened there with my sales and coworkers, and I just figure there's no point. I just don't care as much, and that makes working 8 hours dreadful. But the point is, usually I would eat something comforting. Not that I would binge, just that I'd come home and eat a big home cooked meal, feel the carb drowsiness, and relax to a movie. It's like a drug for me. But I know I've gotta find another way. But it's just...food is so PLEASUREABLE. And it's so easy to get. Plus, deep breathing, working out, going for a walk, drinking hot tea, taking a hot bath, reading etc doesn't compare to how food makes me feel, like the world isn't spinning out of control. In that one moment, my sole focus is on eating and enjoying the pleasures of food, and it takes my mind off of what I was bothered about.

So..at work, I found a Sugar free Werther candy, and I ate it. I was supposed to throw it away b/c fake Sugar gives me gas, but the taste offered a little piece of heaven to calm me during the last hours of my shift. Then I came home and I could smell the delicious dinner my husband was cooking all the way from the door. I was still so stressed and wanting that usual comfort, so I chewed some food, then spit it out. I also had 2 tiny cinnamon breath mints (sugar free). I wasn't hungry, just craving comfort that food usually gives me. But the "chew and spit out" method isn't good b/c my stomach prepares for food and starts producing acid. So I spit up a bit of stomach acid b/c I had nothing to digest. Then I made some green/orange spice tea and it's soo good (no sweetener). Maybe I'll have this instead when Im stressed.

So yea, the point is, I'm an emotional eater.I wish I had another way to relax. Or do I? Maybe I don't mind eating to ease the stress. I don't know. Well, thought I'd share how I'm doin. How are things with you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (2)