CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

Carby21 Views: 1,878
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 927,006

Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

Hey!

I lost 2lbs. again xD, and I'm starting WEEK TWO! So ok, knowing how the process goes is CRITICAL. So check this website out:
http://starthealthylife.com/page266.htm.
It's one of the best sites for information. More thorough than most, and it doesn't have crazy dogma attached to it. I would recommend bowel cleansing though. Would you expect clean dishes washed in dirty water? No, so your body will only recirculate toxins if they're not removed everyday. Even with that, I'm surprised at the stuff that comes out. I imagined if I never cleaned it out (Vomitting) Ewwww. Anyway, I'm married as well, as I mentioned, and my husband always takes it lightly when I fast. He brings home extra food from restaurants, and he tells me I need to eat sometimes, but it's because he wants to make me happy. He's used to the squeals of glee when he brings home chocolate and desserts. When I explain to him that getting healthier in such and such way makes me happier, he cooperates more. So train that man! hahaha But yea, men are like that. They don't wanna lose the T&A hahah and they think they have to take care of us when we do something amazing and maybe shocking.

The ketone strips you can get at drugstores, Walgreens or CVS where I'm at. Look online at your local pharmacy first to check the price. Some are a little expensive, but I paid 7 and change for mine. Works just as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)