CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

seekingslenderself Views: 1,738
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 926,161

Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

I am so new at this.  I jumped in head first.  But I felt compelled and I truly believe my higher power led me to fast.  The Lord is providing me with positive energy and a strong mind set.  I have struggled with my weight far too long.  I am gaining the will power I never had.  I remember cooking dinner eating chips and dips to turn around a eat close to two servings what I was cooking.  Fast forward.....every thing in my life led up to this fast.  I can't fail with God on my side.  What a close connection for someone who hadn't reached out to God for the longest time.  I haven't been to church in years.  This is the time to heal...spiritially, emotionally, and physically.  I am so ready.

Last night was another successful night.  I had my usual routine of preparing dinner with my hubby's assistance.  It looked good.  But everytime I think about eating, I'm like......It's not going any where.  This will all be here when you are finished with this life changing journey.  Food can never replace the satisfaction and content in my heart that I feel.  I am going strong.  Not only for me, for my kiddos, my husband, and for the many people that are in my shoes.

Thanks for writing back.  I am home all day.  I recognized when I grew bored, it triggered me to eat.  So, I occupy most of my free time with my dear internet.  It is wonderful to speak with someone going through the same thing. You are taller than me, I bet the weight sits nice on you.  Me, being 5"5' and (I must mention my new weigh in today) and me being at 190lbsKiss.......is not becoming.  I love myself as a person, but I am uncomfortable in my own skin.  Women.....

Wow.  I have to take it day by day.  But it is amazing to know that I was 214lbs on 6/27 and today I am 190lbs.  I know I am going to definitely reach my goal.  I feel it.

Ok.  So I have some questions. .... "  I use the strips to guage.)"  What does that mean?  If you do not mind answering my questions?  Thanks in advance.  Oh yeah.  And what is "slim n 6"?  I am so ready to work out.  I am gaining my energy back as well.  I questioned my ability to work out in this state, but I do feel totally confident that I can work out.

Well.  Can't wait to hear from you.  Keep it going!!!  I love to hear your progress.

-Trudy 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.516 sec, (2)