CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

Carby21 Views: 1,856
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 925,612

Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

Hey Trudy!!

Good seeing you on board :) I'm so proud of you and your switch to full water fasting. I know you just needed to ease into it, and now look at you! I also loved your inspirational post for lauray. She seems to be a little frantic about fasting, but you hit the nail on the head when you said that positive thinking does wonders for your body, mind, and soul. Also, having a strong purpose is what sees us through.

And you know? I laughed at your myspace name "seeking skinny"? was it? Cuz I'm in the same situation. I started July 19 at 200.5 at 5'9-5'10, and I'm down to 191.5 now and am in full ketosis (I use the strips to gauge). This means I'm burning PURE FAT.

Now, like you, my goal isn't to just lose weight. I have a health issue I need cleared up, and Water Fasting is the only way. I've tried others. Also, similar to you, I'm using this period to reconnect with my soul. I believe in the Law of Attraction, and I thought I knew exactly how I felt in any given moment. But what I've found is that my emotional intelligence isn't as high as it could be. I have a lot to learn, and this fast is giving me the opportunity to discover worlds about myself.

So, in following with your format, I will also list my goals.

Start: 7/19/06; Weight: 200.5; Height: 5'9-5'10
Current: 7/24/06; Weight: 191.5

Goals: Pink tongue (from white), Candida GONE!, higher emotional awareness,
GOAL weight--140lbs.

Plan: lose 16-17.5 lbs. a week (my rate is average 2 lbs. a day with most days 2.5 loss and some days .5 loss, or no loss like today)

7/25 Mini goal: 189
8/1 Mini goal: 173 (-16 lbs)
8/8 Mini goal: 157 (-16 lbs)
8/16 GOAL! : 141 (-16 lbs) **140lbs. is the actual goal

Breaking Fast: 1 week on juices (tentative)/1 week raw foods/Continuing weeks add proteins (beans, poulty, fish, beef, lamb etc.)

To close, I'm also going to work out. I see my body getting slimmer, but I want it fitter. I didn't have the energy to really work out before, but since today (Day 6), I feel quite normal and think I can keep up the pace. So I'll be doing Slim n 6 for the remainder of my fast. I may even be able to cut the fast short if I reach goal sooner! xD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)