CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PTree & Valerie *EDIT*

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 2,598
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 926,052

Re: PTree & Valerie *EDIT*

Hi Kathryn,

I've been anxious to hear how things went last week, but sorry that you are not making better progress. I thought for sure that you would be releasing a lot on Fri after having a session on Thurs. I assume that you are able to see the tube, yes? Are you releasing ANYTHING at all...either during the colonic or on your own?

I personally have never had anyone not release anything when doing back-to-back colonics two days in a row. I'm glad she stopped the fiber...not good when you are already backed up. There's senna in the Kleri Tea, which I'm not real keen on...but it usually gets things moving if you're in dire straights. The breathing and slant board exercises are very good for you. And the length of your sessions is fine.

I'm concerned that you are starting to feel nauseous. Certainly this can happen when toxins are stirred up...but it can also happen when things are not moving out through the intestines and are starting to back up. Are you able to eat OK? Is your abdomen distended? Are you passing any gas?

I cannnot remember how much you weigh...are you drinking 1/2 your body weight in oz. of water a day? Staying away from coffee, black tea, alcohol...anything that has a diuretic effect? It's true that it's better not to drink iced beverages, and drinking warm water with some Sea Salt in it first thing in the morning may be helpful. Are you able to use magnesium in any form? I know you can't use Epsom Salts .

How far apart are you spacing the next 3 colonics?

I'll do some brainstorming and I'm sure that Valerie will also have some comments and suggestions.

*EDIT* I just thought of something else, Kathryn. When you have the colonics done, does she vary the temperature of the water? When I had a client that wasn't releasing very well, sometimes alternating the water temperature would help stimulate peristalsis and the client would start releasing. If she keeps the water temperature steady, you might ask her to give this a try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)