CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Did my first Hulda Clark Liver Flush

Matchmaker Views: 2,006
Published: 17 y

Did my first Hulda Clark Liver Flush

Wow, I was amazed how easy this Liver Flush was. I would have done it a while back if I would have known how easy it was. I was still getting out  nice sized stones late that evening after this Picture was taken. I also seen two bowls full of this sand in the first two eliminations that morning. I will be doing this again in two weeks. I juiced grapefruit from my parents tree but I am wondering if it works just as good with 100 % grapefruit juice without sugar? I am also wondering how many times you can do the Liver Flush in a row. I know you have to wait 2 weeks in between Liver Flushes. These things look just like rocks off the streets only most of them are green in color. I am excited. Never knew all of these stones, plus the critters were in my body. Can't wait to do another Humaworm cleanse again also. Donna

Liver flush 1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)