CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

Carby21 Views: 1,852
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 923,249

Re: Committed Buddies Wanted!

Day 3 for me..

Today was much less energetic as the previous days. In fact, I could barely sleep b/c my muscles were so sore. I had worked earlier that night, on my feet for hours, so this could be the culprit. Especially since I'm not eating any protein, and the first days of a fast your body uses your protein. Anyhow, when I woke up, I felt so heavy and groggy. I didnt have a headache or aches, thank God, but I just felt "blah" with little energy. I called into work and slept for about 6 hours.

Later, I took a hot shower and did an enema, which seemed to help. I was so hungry though, and I made some tomato broth, but didn't eat much. I think I had a tablespoon. I just didnt' wanna eat it. Then I drank some limeade (dried lime juice w/ stevia), and that was ok. It tasted funny though, not sure why. After that, I was still hungry, so I drank some water, and I feel stable now. Maybe I'm just not getting enough water. My urine is dark, so that could be an indication.

I briefly considered juicing today to then start eating again in a few days, but I decided against it. I really DO want to water fast, and though I only lost .5lbs. on the scale today, I'm committed till the end.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)