CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm going to say it again.........

zepp53 Views: 2,993
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 921,080

Re: I'm going to say it again.........

it is more important to you people to keep your beliefs then to actually grow and question things. in my experience 99% of the christians i know have done nothing in life but accept the bible and god and all that crap. they never question it, and that is just a waste of humanity. let me think, what one species on earth is supposed to go about their daily business not thinking, not questioning... oh yeah every species except for man. so what does man do in return? produce people like pat robertson, fred phelps, and george w. bush. those christians are the pinnacle of modern man correct?

some of you people are a joke, and most of the scientific community don't even waste their time thinking about or responding to the garbage that the god community continues to regurgitate in our faces. i can already see the response i'm going to get. "zepp but if god created man how can he question his creator???? LOL?!? ROFL??? OMG?! ; )" - typical close-minded christian

if you go back to the bible or god in that way you are making a circular argument with absolutely no logical or scientific rigour.

just question things is all you have to do, i'm not saying you have to drop your faith in anything, just question things, think criticaly, think for yourself

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.563 sec, (1)