CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm going to say it again.........

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Celcius Views: 3,022
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 921,080

Re: I'm going to say it again.........

furthermore scientists have created organic fluids from non organic substance in labs. thats right, the building blocks of life have been grown in labs without god involved. they do it every day. Snap--------

Good point Simplify ! I think this is the premise behind atheism misconceptions about life ! That because we have advanced in certain ways scientificly that somehow all the questions have been answered that Science has told us that only what we can feel and touch is real, materialism is the false premise that atheism is based on !
Yes man can make certain biotic materials, but he is no more near creating life then we ever where or will be!
The atheist beleives ha has all the scientific evidence needed to disprove god ! Not true in the least, it is immature and egotistical to think that we have that knowledge!
In fact quite the opposite is accuring in more modern Science that opens up the possibilities for a supreme being of some sorts!
We are still babes in the woods when it come to these things!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.328 sec, (1)