CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm pretty mad at myself!!!

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
happyhorizons Views: 2,754
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 919,193

Re: I'm pretty mad at myself!!!

Yeah, you're right, I'm not getting the full benefit from the Master-Cleanse if I'm eating nuts.

It's funny that you said that many who have done the Master-Cleanse in the past for a long period now struggle to do 10 days! I've found that to be true in my case.

Since I'm now using the Master-Cleanse for weight loss, I've been doing shorter fasts, not really because I want to, but because it seems like there are so many things going on in the summer-grad parties, weddings, showers, vacations, etc. that I only can do about 10 days. Actually though I'm ready to go off for two, three days then I go back on it. This last time I was doing great up until the 6th day then here came the nuts again! If I REALLY tried I could have fought it. I'm pretty happy with what I've accomplished. I've lost a total of 15" and 32lbs. I'm going back on this week after I do a liver flush, it's been awhile.

I just bought some Magma Plus from Green Foods that I put in my juice in the morning when I'm not on the MC. I would probably be better if it were fresh like yours. I'vew been taking enzymes for awhile now among other supplements. I need to get more aerobic exercise. I'm so busy and it's late by the time I get home from work that it leaves little time and energy to exercise. One person in the MC Forum said she power walks like three miles in the morning before work and roller blades 7 miles after work! I thought to myself, does she have a family to take care of? I mean if she works a full time job, which I don't think she said if she did or not, by the time you get home, make dinner you have but a couple of hours before going to bed and then you do it all over again. I just don't have that kind of time. I'm not trying to make excuses either, but I don't pay anyone to do things for me. My husband and I do it ALL! Clean house, cut grass, always doing something to our house(Our business is handyman-remodeling, etc.), just things that need to be done, staining, painting, new windows, roof, yes we do it all - ourselves! :o) So as you can see, I'm not lazy, I love to work hard. It feels good.

I think I will google Ann Wigmore. I totally believe that one can heal themselves by giving the body what it needs.

Thank you and take care! :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)