CureZone   Log On   Join
Surfing the Grid

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
rudenski Views: 4,355
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 919,044

Surfing the Grid

In my NDE, on my way back to the earth, I saw the future of this planet and in this future of earth a wave of light swept across the whole of it... I couldn't determine the time or date because it seemed like a moving target...but these times are ripe for the light of love to roll across the globe... a counter to the darkness I have been seeing....If this is the beginning of the raised light of earth that I witnessed in my NDE...I want to get in on the front end... I saw the light chasing the darkness away and in that age... The darkness was being flushed out by the light....and the darkness that is overtaken by the light does not escape...nor does it ever return....

I am getting up at my normal early waking time on the 17th...swishing with some oil...clean up....offer up my suffering to the Librarian...because the God I met in heaven couldn't see it....and join the millions across the globe in this endeavor... to give the gift of pure pure positive loving thought to this endeavor... If we are of one mind and spirit...Love...then at least for that hour... unlove...will be pushed down....like and underwater earthquake, I can see a Love Tsunami...moving across the globe...Time to surf the Love Tsunami...

When I get finished, I get to go to a special training where I am going to be under a blindfold...for four days... I hope my third eye opens up...for more than just 1 hour...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)