CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Losing everything

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
been there done that Views: 1,198
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 915,957

Re: Losing everything

In the space of five years, you've had a lifetime of experience with this person,...as far as excitement, they're a hard act to follow (and you've become accustomed to all this excitement as a "ho-hum" everyday experience, well, I can assure you it's not). After getting used to all of this, I could see how slowing down once in a while and taking a good look at reality would be disappointing (the result,...sadness, loneliness). He has raised your "threshhold of happiness/excitement/ satisfaction/pleasure".

But your "sadness" right now is not simply that you are noticing the contrast of what he has shown you for the past five years, it's that he has enabled you to look inside yourself and notice the dream of YOUR "heart".

I never really thought that the term "SOULmate" could adequately express a love relationship for the simple reason that love comes from the proverbial HEART, not soul, I think you sense that too.

I think that calling him a SOULmate is what you really find uncomfortable because, in order to call (and think of) him as a soulmate, you have to deny your heart

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.811 sec, (1)