CureZone   Log On   Join
Losing everything

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
xisfore Views: 1,221
Published: 14 years ago

Losing everything

I dont know how to start... I just feel really lonely. I don't know why... maybe it's because I've known true happiness and companionship. I've been living the past five years with my soul mate and we've been through everything, and i mean that! you can really name something and i'll tell you all about how we did that. we've been everything from hippies to Marines, outcasts and content Science geeks to prom king and queen, we've lived in places from third world villages to the biggest most diverse cities to being homeless in the ghetto. weve been close to death and we've been fugitives and we've gotten to know so many different people and learned to appreciate and hate them at the same time. we're very open minded and into a lot of things, mainstream things, not so mainstream things... appalling things and respectable and admirable things. maybe this is partly why i feel lonely. i've felt lonely before, all different types of lonely... i just dont know what to do. i guess right now i'm not really up for looking for a way out of this. i just feel lonely... maybe i feel lonely because i'm going crazy... (maybe i've done too many drugs and i know that will put a lot of you off and blame it on that) maybe i feel lonely because i feel like ive done everything sometimes and there's really no more for me. i just feel like that sometimes. sometimes you can love life and sometimes you can just look at it all and not really find much in it. its not that i'm not open to the possibilities its just that sometimes as a human i just dont have the will to. i'm scared of losing my soul mate or what we have... i dont know... if anyone can relate. but it would be nice to talk to different people right now. i dont know what i'm looking for.. i'm not even sure i'm looking for answers or advice. i'm just lonely! that's what this forum is for, right?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.562 sec, (1)