CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fascinating Post!

Raynbo Views: 1,867
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 915,298

Re: Fascinating Post!

Everybody seems to be very down on Michale Moore, but the fact remains he is the only one doing mainstream work on a number of vital issues, and he is rather good at it. I don't see him as having an ego problem, but maybe I missed something, as I don't know him very well at all.

Prehaps he missed the boat beucase he is not on it... meaning that his level of awareness does not include questioning the use of drugs.

Prehaps if a signficant number of curezoners who are knowledgeable enough to influence him emailed him, sent him posts on a regular basis or even arranged to have a conference with him rather than just critizce him, we might influence him to do a "Sicko II". Lord knows, Spiderman has have enough sequals....why not SICKO?

I have not seen SICKO yet...but I know I will be disappointed in it. I knew that before it came out...as just looking at MM is a big clue. But he has still done a great thing,...

I did email him...but somewith with some punch needs to get through to him, pesonally, and get a better email address, as he gets so many, mine was probably lost in the mix...I am sure he must be approachable...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.812 sec, (1)