CureZone   Log On   Join
Fascinating Post!

Tony Isaacs Views: 1,845
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 915,265

Fascinating Post!

What a fascinating and important post Chris! Great work!

I think it is really too bad that Moore could not see past his own inflated self image and address the monopoly that Big Pharma and mainstream medicine has on our health. After creating a sensational indictment of insurance companies and the existing system, he does indeed propose a solution that merely retrenches the hugely flawed allopathic care system with little or no regard to natural healing or to the lifestyle choices in diet and nutrition that have led to poor physical conditions including waistlines like his.

Naturally, the internal memos were fascinating - and I made a note to myself to contact John Hammell in regards to a couple of projects in the works.

An important message, among many, for all of us was where Hammell mentions the creation of the Office of Alternative Medicine at the NIH and the susequent hijacking of the office by Big Pharma (today its called National Center for Alternative and Complimentary Medicine).

That is what Big Pharma does. Just like the FDA has been co-opted to an agency that serves Big Pharma, so will they attempt to co-opt and corrupt any agency involved with alternative health, vitamins, nutitional supplement, etc.

And with the money and influence they have, virtually no agency or government body is out of reach.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.610 sec, (1)