CureZone   Log On   Join
My Mirena Woes

scrappingirl74 Views: 1,786
Published: 15 years ago

My Mirena Woes

I've had my Mirena in for a year and a half. Last July I went to my ob/gyn because I was feeling nauseous, tired and had severe cramps. The doc checked me out and she said everything looked fine and even tested to see if I was pregnant...negative. So she sent me on my merry way. Now, even a year later, I am still experiencing the same symptoms and then some. I have had major hair loss, weight gain, back pain. I haven't been able to sleep in my bed for the last year because I would wake up in the middle of the night with so much back pain. I've been sleeping in our recliner, the pain is still there, but bearable. I have gained an enormous amount of weight after proudly losing all of the baby weight and more. My hair seems like it falls out if you just touch it. I would love nothing more than to have the IUD removed, but I have to suffer for now because I no longer have health insurance. I thought I was the only one experiencing these problems and am so glad I found this place to show I'm not insane. If I ever do get it removed, I'll be sure to come back and tell what the outcome was.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)