CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THIS IS APPALLING!!

stridar Views: 4,610
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 91,198

Re: THIS IS APPALLING!!

Curezone is becoming more and more commercial!! I used to be a fairly regular poster here, but not recently, because the behavior of certain mods and the Webmaster seems to lean toward the globalists agenda.

Ditto ditto ditto Ms Daizy! My feelings exactly, I feel this place was hyjacked long ago and we are finally seeing the effects! I find particular mods who flaunt the insignificant and down play the important issues telling members they have too much time on there hands and to get a life! And the mods in aggreement who always back her up! This has been going on for much longer then those whose main interest is to promote thier own ego and ignore the core problems ! I have in the past been attacked and booted for fighting with med trolls and told I was disruptive many times for standing up to these people. I see this as the outcome of those who promote curezone as cuddlyzone and ignore the fires around them! Now they complain because the house is burning down and yet they still use this issue to whine and belittle other members! This is a much thier fault as anyones they all deserve each other and the stew pot they find themselves in!

~Stridar~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.265 sec, (1)